Smooth, natural looking results.
Juvederm contains a smooth consistency gel. Unlike other hyaluronic acid (HA) facial fillers made of granular bead-like gels, the smooth formulation of Juvederm provides results that look and feel very natural.
Comfortable treatment experience.
Juvederm XC (extra comfort) contains lidocaine – an effective localized pain reliever.
This formulation provides an injection experience that is gentle and comfortable, so you can feel good during and after treatment.
Juvederm provides an instant improvement in the areas treated.
Most patients require only one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing or volume enhancement.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION ABOUT JUVÉDERM
JUVÉDERM XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
JUVÉDERM Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM XC and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
As prescribed by cosmetic expert.